Parenting with Prakriti
Helping parents raise emotionally strong children who can handle failures & setbacks in life
I'm Prakriti Prasad,
I'm a Parenting Coach
You know 73% of parents today feel disconnected from their adolescent children.
There’s a huge struggle when it comes to reaching and understanding their teens. Aggressive behaviour and rising mental health issues like depression and anxiety are rapidly becoming a common reality for all guardians, universally.
I help parents bridge the growing distance with their children so they can live happier & more wholesome lives together as a family.
Let's look at some of your problems
1. A worried parent whose child is addicted to screens and gadgets?
3. Losing sleep because of the company your child is keeping?
5. Feeling helpless at your child’s growing anger?
2. Concerned about their poor eating habits- their fancy for only packaged food, eating out or ordering in?
4. Distressed with your child’s bad habits- like postponing work or lying?
6. Tired of your child not listening to you despite all your efforts?
Promise to you
With careful guidance and responses customised to your child’s behaviours, you will be able to avoid the parenting pitfalls that most parents are trapped in.
3 Steps to solve the problem
Be ready to witness these transformations
1. Your child understands the importance of having a regulated screen time.
3. Your child exercises sound judgement while making friends or making crucial decisions.
5. You are fully equipped to handle your teen's growing aggression.
2. You watch them become regular with their work & assignments.
4. Your child embraces healthy eating habits on their own enthusiastically.
6. Your child looks up to you with love & genuine regard.
Check out some of my clients
This is what our clients say
Coordinator & Centre In charge
Ek Prayas (NGO),
Founder - KARMA Foundation
President (Mentoring & Soft Skills Council UP) - WICCI
Dr Sujata Khandai
Dy Dean (Academics) & Director Amity University.
Vice President, Supratec ,
Col Prem Prakash
Radiant International School,
About the Book
In this age of growing alienation between parents and children there is an urgent need to bridge the gulf between them. Parenteen: How to Nurture Your Adolescents in Modern Times is a handbook which focuses on decoding the insecurities, dilemmas and interests of youngsters to help parents understand their children better. It emphasizes on keeping all channels of communication, the key to effective parenting, open. It addresses a range of teenage issues pertaining to peer pressure, gadget addiction, underage drinking, anger, exam stress and obsession with social media, to name some. The Book aims at helping you raise not just happy, confident and humane children but friends for life. It has practical pieces of advice, examples and real life anecdotes pertaining to specific issues in each chapter which can help both parents and wards navigate through the rough waters of teenhood.
‘Parenteen’ is an outcome of my sincere desire to create awareness about positive parenting, role modelling and spiritual grounding. As sensible adults each of us should be committed towards bringing up a generation of youngsters who are not just well qualified, highly educated and talented but rock sturdy from inside to be able to handle the ups and downs of life.